Thursday, January 17, 2013

vs. quick Christmas and Hogmanay update

Hi world! 

Sorry it's been a while. So with the festive period etc I've ended up not posting on here for a while. But I'm back! 


Just like Arnie. 

So I feel like I shouldn't just leave yous hanging... so here is - in no particular order- the 5 most important things that have happened to me (well, that you need to know about...) in the last month. 












  1.  I've decided to climb Kilimanjaro for charity!! I'll be doing it for Highland Hospice - i'll do a whole new post on this instead of using up this one haha..... 
  2. I weighed myself. I don't have scales here so I knew i'd been looking after myself butttt last semester so to speak... I lost 16 pounds. or just over 6 kilos. Jesusss!! I also definitely put at leave 7 back on over christmas and i'm eating like a monster at the moment. But wow - didn't expect that. 
  3. Hogmanay (New Years Eve for those outside Scotland), lived up to expectations.... WHAT?! I know right?! Every year, even if New Years is good it's never as good as you hyped it up to. Well this year it was. Had the most fun time ever seeing pals again! though I was rather tipsy and got dared to do gagnam style on karaoke. Pretending to sing korean while smashed has left some of my friends scarred for life. Seriously. It was that bad.
  4. I bought a Garmin Forerunner 410. I have wanted one for years and went for it cause my nike+ (RIP) died. This Garmin is fucking awesome. I don't regret a penny of the £150 I paid for it...! 
  5. I had the best weekend in Paris with my friend Line! We saw the city had a picnic drank lots and made friends. It was so nice to travel again. I love travelling. 
  6. There's not really a 6. But here's a picture of me with my Garmin. I love my Garmin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment