Sunday, November 25, 2012

Welcome earthling!

Your warning is being called earthling... 

You're still here? Awesome! 

Ok so you can read on the "Who is Kerri?" page a little bit about who I am! So I won't repeat myself.... 

But I thought I'd get the awkward first post out the way - I can blow it up like an awkward balloon and let it go into the wind!! 

Feels better already right?! 

Anyway, there won't always be odd posts like this on here - but I SUCK at saying "hello" and "goodbye". Though - the bit in the middle I love!! Human interaction is my favourite! This means feel free to talk to me, post comments, ask me questions about places I've been, places i'm going to, travelling alone or just ridiculous stuff like whether i'd rather do a tequila body shot off Ashton Kutcher or Josh Holloways chest... 

DON'T BE AFRAID to post comments, yup I don't know you and you might feel like your comments / questions are silly but i'm posting this shit on the internet.... I've already bored the people I know with it. AND all the people in the local pub. I need random people to talk to me about it!!! 

Anyhow. That's me for the minute. So here's a picture of me not only holding the awkward balloon, but looking at it too! Who feels silly now eh?! 







No comments:

Post a Comment